The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More of water week and shoot from the hip!

Michael get top billing for shoot from the hip today. He's working on a gift for Meghan. I'm not really sure exactly where the focus fell here. I was trying for his face, but since I couldn't look through the viewfinder, I think I missed!


















Technically this is not water. It's a well. Okay, it's pretend well but it's near the real one that we use for water. Oh, and it's surrounded by that frozen water that we refer to as snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment