The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 2 in Hawaii, part 1
























































Okay, someone pinch me! I keep thinking I'm gonna wake up and this is all a dream but for the second morning I've woken up and I'm still here. Oh and I made it to 5:30 this morning, much better than yesterday! I had too many pictures to post in one posting so there are two postings for today. Look at the previous post to see the rest.

The sunrise shots are from our lenai. Remember we're on the sunset side so we didn't actually see the sunrise. Don't worry though we plan to fix that later in the week. After touring the resort and having breakfast, Kevin and Sam went snorkeling and Kevin did some jumps off Black Rock. Lynn and I went to Walmart to get some water and breakfast food so we didnt' have to wake everyone up before the crack of dawn when I was awake and hungry! Then we met Kevin and Sam on the beach and went to Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner with Aunt Joyce, Uncle Dick, Jim and Debbie! The food was great and we had live music too. After that we walked around Lahaina for a while. I'm hoping to get back there. It's a cute town but we were too tired by then to walk for long!




















1 comment: