The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, March 26, 2010

More of me!

I learned something new today....the importance of fill flash. I decided to take this in front of my bow window. It was bright and sunny outside which means either I was way underexposed or the background was completely blown out unless I used my flash. In manual I had figure out how to use the flash and tone it down, since it was way too bright for the distance I was sitting from the camera. I did have to do a little post-processing to correct a tilt but that helped to eliminate the wooden framing of the bow window too.


No comments:

Post a Comment