The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, March 1, 2010

Winter-day two

I'm not really sure how much I like this shot now that I'm posting it. I was really trying to use a photo I took today and not pull one out of my achieves! I'm getting seriously tired of looking at the snow! These shovels are stacked up outside my garage door. Some days we needed them just to get out of the door! I'm thinking there's something I should have done to make the composition better, maybe an angle or with some of the door in the picture??? I know the left side seems a bit underexposed but the snow on the right side was bordering on being blown out, so this is what I decided I like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment