The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shadows where I didn't see them!

I was going back to look over pictures I have taken that might qualify as shadows even though I didn't intend to focus on the shadow. I found this one that I took on the plane on the way to Hawaii! I knew the picture was dark but I figured it was just underexposed. After looking at it for a while and trying to understand what exactly drew me into to this shot I saw the shadow on his eye caused by Kevin's Oakley's (sunglasses). So I posted it to ilovephotography.com and asked if it worked. Heck, yeah was everyone's reaction! The whole side of his face is in shadow! I guess I just didn't think of the darkness like that. I think I'm having one of those light bulb moments here!


No comments:

Post a Comment