The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just a pond for today...

I took a ride around the township today to see what else I could find to show more of my hometown. I have ideas that need to wait until the weekend but nothing for today. It's been raining off and on all day today so nothing even looks pretty. I stopped at this pond hoping to find some kids fishing or people walking around the trail. No one but me was there and I had time for three pictures before it started pouring. The landscaping around this pond was done as part of an Eagle Scout project project by one the scouts in our troop.
I cloned out some phone poles and wires, but I left the flag poles in the shot. I didn't want to be unpatriotic!


No comments:

Post a Comment