The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the letter "b"

today's letter is actually a shutter bracket (for lack of the correct word). On Sunday, Pual and I went down the road to a log cabin that was originally built in the 1700's, just down the road from our house. In the 1970's it was purchased dismantled and moved down the road a bit further. Recently it was rebuilt to it's former glory! On the outside of the cabin the shutter's were held in place by these brackets.
I was so excited to see all the bokeh that I totally missed the big blown area at the top, but that's okay with me. I love the rest of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment