The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This week actually turned out to be a lot of fun. I am sure my neighbors must think that I've lost my mind when my camera, which is mounted on a tripod, is pointed to the end of a branch on a pine tree.
I, also, have a new set of filters that I can use on 2 of my lenses and a new appreciation for macro photographers. Conditions need to be almost perfect. You really need a tripod and a ton of patience.

This first shot is, you guessed it, the wishy from a dandelion. I will not like what all the seeds will do to my yard in a few weeks but it does make for a cool picture now.


It actually took Mike a couple of guesses to figure this one out. I don't really like the crop here, but it's macro week and I probably should've cropped in even tighter but I liked the comp here and it the original one even better, so I'm posting that one as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment