The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yesterday and today's posts!

I lost my internet yesterday afternoon, a problem I've been having off and on for a while. I originally thought it was my router but finally narrowed it down to a modem that was dropping the signal. Yesterday it dropped it and it never came back. Off I went to Best Buy to buy a new modem, I came home to install it and of course it wasn't easy. Nothing in this house ever is! Finally around 10:30 last night I got back online but by then didn't feel like taking a shot so I edited one from my trip to Hawaii. I got up early this morning and took a shot of the moon. I want a shot of the moon at night but for now, I'll settle for this one!






No comments:

Post a Comment