The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


This first shot was the last shot I took at the fireworks on the Fourth.  Technically, it's not was I was trying for.  I looked at image afterwards and thought, nah, it's not any good.  Then Meghan looked at it and she said she liked it. I saw the following quote on one of my 365 cohorts posts and thought this is what  Scott Adams was talking about.
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
 Art is knowing which ones to keep." ~ Scott Adams


                             
 
These next two shots are copycats from another 365er! Painting!  This kind of painting, I can do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment