The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Unfocused..now how hard can this be?

When I saw that the theme for this week was unfocused, I thought I was in good shape.  After all, lots of my images turn out that way!  But to get an unfocused image to look creative and artistic is an artform.  So maybe it'll be a bit more challenging than I first thought.  Today's post is actually one you may have seen before.  It's one from my March trip to Maui.  My only regret is that Kevin was on the right side of the frame instead of on the left side, walking out. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love how he looks almost ethereal...cool.

    ReplyDelete