The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thursday's backlighting

I really do know the days of the week and I know what order they come.  I missed Thursday's shot and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to  catch up so I skipped it.  In order to be able to count the number of day's I've posted I am doing a separate post for each day of the week.  I'm going to be at this until I complete 365 days worth of pictures!

The bee in this shot is a bonus.  He just happened to fly in as was shooting so I recomposed the shot so he could be the focal point of the image.

1 comment: