The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, December 31, 2010

Music-Friday

I have absolutely no musical talent.  I did, however, want my kids to learn about  music and to have, at least, an idea on how to play one musical instrument.  I spent a half hour today searching the attic for the clarinet that Dan and Mike learned to play.  I cannot remember if Kevin learned to play it or not.  I did not succeed in finding the clarinet but I did find the stand that sat on the boys' dresser that was supposed to house the clarinet when it wasn't being played.  This would keep the instrument from being broken and save the boys from having to disassemble the clarinet and put it in it's case after each practice session. 

ETA: I've been reminded that Kevin did indeed learn to play the clarinet, although Saturday's instrument is what he quickly switched over to playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment