The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, January 7, 2011

52 Week Project-Week 1 -Beginnings

A new year.  A new project.  A new beginning.  This project has a very similar format as my 365 Project with the exception of how many photos I take.  The theme will change every two weeks.  I have all week to to take my shot and improve on it, unless, of course, I procrastinate and take  it last minute on Saturday.  That's almost how this photo was shot. Of course, I can also love the first shot I take and not have to pick up my camera the rest of the week! (Like that's going to happen!)  I also only have to come up with two ideas for each theme.  That gives those of us who aren't overly creative a sense of relief!  It also allows me to take a variety of shots and choose my favorite if it's a topic that I totally love.

The beginning of an icicle.  I wanted a snowflake but had to settle for what was left after the snow had stopped.  Sometimes work gets in the way!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photo!

    P.S. I LOVE the header photo! Just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete