The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Animals

I haven't been participating in my weekly projects liked I had planned to do this year.  Two different groups, one photo a week for each group, instead of a photo a day for 365 days.  I actually think the repetition of doing one a day was better for me.  I couldn't procrastinate for days on end!  Now that summer's here and I have more free time, I hope to get back into the swing of things.  I did a family session over the weekend hoping to incorporate one of my weekly shots into the session but we ran out of light, so I took Meghan back out last night.  We went to the Grist Mill and on our way out we saw geese in the pond and Meghan reminded me that "animals" was the theme for the other group.  I'm so happy she did. This guy was strutting his stuff for us!


This shot was part of my original plan.  Kody refuses to look at the camera.  It doesn't matter why I do or say he looks the other way.  A profile is the best I can get and that's okay, I love him anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment