The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Catching up, again!

Action-
I was out to Valley Forge with some photography friends of mine for this shot.  It was President's Day weekend the Boy Scouts do a big encampment every year to commemorate Washington's troop's for their efforts during the war.  This particular weekend was beautiful as far as February weather goes.  Much better than most weekends that I remember my husband and sons spent camping, in tents, in February in that park!  No snow.  No rain.  No way below freezing temperatures.  Just a bit of wind and glorious blue skies.  The American flag blowing in the wind caught my attention.  I love the tattered little corner.


Age-
For this week's shot I chose an image from the first newborn shoot I'd ever done.  It's my great niece whose age was just 11 days in this shot.



Beginnings and endings-
 To understand this week's image you'll need a sense of humor!
 
 
Flowers and Plants
I picked the theme for this week's shots.  I knew I was headed to the Philadelphia Flower Show.  The theme for the show was "Hawaii-The Islands of Aloha"  I knew I'd have some awesome images when I returned and I was not disappointed!  Here are just a few:




  

No comments:

Post a Comment