The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A bonus!

Tonight I am posting an extra shot. It has nothing to do with either of the challenge groups or the Understanding Exposure Project I am working on, but it is the result of inspiration from one the groups shots during previos weeks, before I was brave enough to put myself out there.
I love the sunburst. Paul and I took in couple of museums last weekend. While at Winethur, we had a guided tour. The guide had to be the last person out of each room (I guess to make sure we didn't steal anything!) Anyway, I tried to wait until everyone left the room to get an unobstucted shot of the room. I couldn't take long because the tour guide had to wait for me. I caught the opportunity for the sunburst just as we were leaving the room and took one last quick shot. Was ever excited when I succeeded, at least as far as the sunburst. The rest of the composition could stand some improvement, but there's time to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment