The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday, it's Friday...

and I am tired today. I almost didn't post, but something got the better of me as I sit here yawning!

We're still doing monochrome and red. I gotta tell you though, this monochrome thing as been a real challenge for me. I don't want to cheat and do black and white conversions. At least I feel like I'm cheating. Many others see it as true monochrome. To each, his own! Anyway, it's only one more day after day, and who knows, maybe I will learn something in the process that I don't realize I am learning right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment