The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm finally finished with Monochrome!

It's freezing here today so I'm giving myself points for just going outside to complete these two assignments!

I've got no idea what kind of bush this is. Paul planted it more than 20 years ago. I love that it has some color to it all year.

I kind of like the rings of the tree stump too. Mike cut the tree down (himself) when no one was home to help or at least call 911 if he hurt himself. Anyway there is still a 3+ foot stump in the middle of the yard that's just begging to be carved or modified somehow to make it a focal point of a garden.




1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on these. I saw your blog address at ilovephotography. I'm doing a 365 also. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete