The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The final post about gardens...

is from an hydrangea bush that my son Michael planted in my rose garden! It's just there until he finds a better place it! Michael has a heart when it comes to plants and trees. He should, after all, it's what he was educated about and a field he loves to work in! I have lots of poor plants in my yard. "I'm just going to plant it to see if it lives, Mom" is a statement I've heard many times. A little TLC is all most of these plants need to make a come back. This hydrangea plant was part of project where Mike took a slip or root or something from another plant in order to start a new one. It's small, but it's pretty! Okay, it's not pretty now, but it will be, come summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment