The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm trying for 2 new themes this week!

There are two different challenge groups on ILP so I'm going to try to do both themes each week. It's a lot to ask of myself but if I don't try, I surely won't accomplish it!

The first one is Monochrome. I thought it might be hard and it may be later in the week, but I've got ideas for the next couple of days! Here's the first one and probably because I spent too much time opening the door, where this stuff is stored, today.



The next challenge is red. It's too bad that all my Christmas stuff is put away! Oh, well, I'll make do with what I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment