The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, January 18, 2010

The practice begins in earnest ....

and I'm off from work today. The theme this week is "my garden." Sort of tough to do around here since it's the middle of winter but I'm going to work on a comparison shot for you. I took the first photo just a few days ago when I noticed the robins eating the berries on a tree in my yard while coming back from a walk with the dog. Robins, I thought, are one of the first signs of spring. Maybe Puxatauwny Phil has some competition! The second shot is the same tree today. I'm thinking those robins are well fed and I'm hoping they fly south before all that stuff digests!




No comments:

Post a Comment