The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AAAAACK!

I totally missed yesterday's post. I worked a full day, road a bus, came home to clean and prep food for my book club meeting. I had a great day but not enough time to pick up my camera! I was hoping to double up today but that's not happening either!


For my self protrait shot, I had other plans but then one of the legs of the tripod broke, so I pulled out the remote shutter release, which apparently needs a new battery. Not a good day. I had to work at really low level to use the tripod!





For my macro shot, I didn't crop but did a WB check in PSE. This is the head to an old, old tripod with the broken leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment