The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today was a play day!

I spent a lot of time working on self portraits today. Different lighting, different compositions, hand held, tripod on the coffee table, etc. I wasn't really happy with any of them but this is the one I liked the most.



I think macro would be a lot more fun with a macro lens. We had some snow last night. I llked the snow is the cup of the dead flower petals and the new buds that have formed underneath. Reminds me of God's work. The young bloom under the protection from the old. This is pretty much SOOC.


No comments:

Post a Comment