The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Threefor Thursday!

I worked on three shots today. The first is for Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure Book and showing motion with a stationary camera. There were stones under the swings at the playground and I was actually swinging on the swing. Can you tell? My feet are in focus (no comments about the pedi, please!) but the stones are not.








This is a daffodil that Carol and Dennis gave me to taking pictures of Madeline. It's supposed to be a macro shot, but since I don't have macro lens.......












I was trying for a silhouette today before work. After walking Kody, I grabbed my camera and headed back out into the street. The sun was just coming up over the houses which creates nice long legs!!!! Kody wouldn't sit next to me. I'm guessing he wanted to be in the picture! I'm wishing I hadn't created a merger with his backside, but realized it too late for a do-over!

No comments:

Post a Comment