The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Friday, it's Friday, I'm gonna do it my way.....

We sang that song in a kindergarten class I worked in today. The words are stuck in my head. A new way to do a self portrait is stuck in my head today too! I guess I'm not feeling very creative! I'm also not a fan of having my picture taken, especially with my glasses on!



This is part of dinner, well at least dinner for Paul and Mike. I'm not a fan of any kind of shell fish, but it makes for a good "macro" shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment