The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Affection is the theme for the week and







Michael is my subject. Well, Michael and Meghan really. Ya kinda need two people or things for affection. Mike is not very cooperative when it comes to having his picture taken. I had to make a deal to get him to agree. I'll be reconciling his business checkbook one evening this week! Mike also doesn't take this too seriously!
I like the way Meghan is looking at Mike in the second picture. Mike likes the his sillyness in the last one. Meghan likes the last first one because you can see her reflection in Mike's glasses. I kinda like that one for that reason too!







No comments:

Post a Comment