The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, February 22, 2010

My saving grace!


Meg is the only person who willing lets me take pictures. She is what I call "my only cooperative subject!" Affection is this week's theme. I started out trying to show how much Meghan loves her Mac but didn't like that the apple on the Mac was in focus but Meg wasn't. So I changed my focus point to her eyes (notice the catchlights!). I have a great deal of affection for this girl. She spends lots of time here and I love having here around! I wish I had cropped off a portion of the bottom of the computer but it's late and I'm tired, so I didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment