The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard photos...









I'm going to try for two posts today to make up for the fact that I didn't post yesterday. The first one I actually took this morning before the sun came up. I opened the slider, stood on a chair and aimed the camera toward the backyard. I did crop a bit and did a color cast correction 'cause I didn't like blue snow. I need to figure out how to correct that in camera! The next two are for Water Week. I was trying to show the view out the dining room window in between storms while we got a brief period of rain. I like the moodiness of the first one and the DOF because the tree is a bit more distinguishable. I like the light in the second one but with that I had to forego the DOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment