The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, February 11, 2010

More blizzard shots!

Here are my two official posts for today! The first one is for Shoot from the hip. I took this while on a walk with Kody this morning. It was so peaceful and serene that I could hardly believe I was walking in the same neighborhood.

I like that this followed the rule of thirds and that the bushes were in focus.
















This is my favorite shot of the morning. I took more than 100 all totaled. I love the sun flare I captured between the bushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment