The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, February 12, 2010

Rain and Meghan

Rain, that was the idea behind the first picture. Since we have a zillion feet of snow on the ground, using the hose to make rain was out of the question. The lighting in the bathrooms is not good, so I tried to make rain at the kitchen sink. It was suggested to use a dark colored towel for the backdrop. I was so excited to see the water bouncing off the tomatoes towards the right.








Meghan, my only cooperative subject. This is for Shoot from the hip. I composed a few shots for exposure and then started shooting. I had what I thought I was going to use and then tried just one more, cropped in a little tighter. This is the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment