The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another week finished.

Coming up with new ideas for the same topic gets a little hard by week's end. I almost didn't even try this today because I was hoping to avoid the second picture, or at least the process of taking it. Timing is the key here as well as deaing with bad lighting. So for shoot from the hip, Kody is our subject. I had to bribe him with treats to get him to stay in the same place, hence the tongue. He was still licking his chops.











I was trying to get the drops in focus but trying to get the drop at the same place the camera was focusing was a test of patience, which I have little of today.


No comments:

Post a Comment