The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"In the Kitchen" and "Pictures of Words" are the new themes for this week.

Dirty dishes in the sink are the norm around here. Everyone's on the run most of the time. I used to get upset because no one but me seemed to know where the dishwasher was. Now, I'm as guilty as the rest of them most of the time!
















I took this shot while scrapbooking with friends last night. I liked the way the focus fell on "come out and play." I was hoping that it would fall on "believe in yourself" because that's been my motto for my boys for as long as I can remember. Nailing the focus on those words and getting a good composition was difficult, so I opted for "come out and play." That's something we all need to do more of!


No comments:

Post a Comment