The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day post

today is Presidents' Day. I spent the day scrapbooking with friends. I had a wonderful day with the exception of one thing, I now have pictures I know can be approved upon. I now know how to get rid of the blue color cast and the yellow color cast. So should I go back and fix all those the pictures before I scrap them? Or should I just take them as they are? Knowledge is a wonderful thing, but it can be frustrating too!

These are my Valentine's Day flowers. Very cheery on a drab day. We're expecting more snow tonight.

















Words, words, and more words. I spend a lot of time with my nose in these books lately. The words are finally beginning to make sense!


No comments:

Post a Comment