The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's feet week!











This is not going to be my favorite topic, but since it's already day four, I figure I better post my efforts, however lacking they were! Of course they loaded the opposite way I had intended. One of these days I will remember that!
The first is actually the third shot for the week and it's Kody's foot, not mine, as you can tell!
The second is my creative effort at feet! That's actually the shot I took this morning. I had trouble not blowing out the light on the tape measure and trying to get the tape measure level so it wouldn't like the shot was tilted, both issues caused by the DOF I was trying for.
The last two are leftovers from my trip last week to Maui. My feet in the sand and the water. I chose the pool since I really didn't want to take my DSLR near the ocean. It's allergic to the sand and water there!








No comments:

Post a Comment