The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relationships-day three

I'm taking a bit of creative liberty with this week's theme today. This is the relationship between an old faucet and a new one. Paul and I went to pick out a new faucet yesterday (the old one was squirting water at me from a non-fixable place). After looking at the shiny new faucets, I decided that I needed a new sink to go with it! Usually a project like this snowballs and becomes major reconstruction on our house (a new kitchen was in the back of my mind!) but so far that hasn't happened!



No comments:

Post a Comment