The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, March 29, 2010

Relationships aren't always about people....

Lots of things go together or belong together: salt and pepper, cake and ice cream, cereal and milk, spaghetti and meatballs, ketchup and mustard.....

This was dinner tonight. Leaving for Lowes at 3Pm and shopping for a new facet for the master bathroom took about 3 hours. I added a new faucet for the kitchen sink to the list and that meant a new sink since the faucet would be all shiney and new and the sink 22 years old and ugly!! Anyway, dinner was an after thought and I needed something quick! So burgers it was. That's when I got the idea to use ketchup and mustard. That shot was kind of boring. I stole Paul's other burger to take the next shot. Still boring so I took some of his perogies and wala! Nice relationship.

Then I had another idea! Yeah, this was dinner tonight! plus a salad for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment