The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More framing....

Just realized that I forgot to post yesterday's shot. Dan was getting ready to take Sam out to dinner in Philly. I started trying to just use the window to frame him but then realized that the flag was behind him, so I had to include it. Kind of a trade-off, but one I can live with!


Just a quick one for today. My back is really bothering me so I'm not into being creative! My front porch framed by two pinoak trees (the least favorite trees in my yard!).



No comments:

Post a Comment