The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Monday, June 21, 2010

This week's theme-Food




I'm posting two for today since I was too busy with Father's Day preperations to find time to post.  I'm taking liberty with this first shot for this week's theme-food.  She insisted on having her collections of apples in the photo and since I don't the chance to have a cute little subject, I couldn't say no!

This is one the apples that's still on the tree.  They are still very small now and way up high.  The apples aren't plentiful enough or big enough to weigh the branches down yet.  I love all the bokeh in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment