The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, June 18, 2010

One for today and one for yesterday!


One for today and one for yesterday.   I found the spider on my shovel of mulch today.  I put the shovel down and she tried to crawl away but I got the broom to bring her back, knocked the sack off, brought mamma back to the sack, and I think she was sufficiently scared enough to stay still and let me take her picture!

This next picture is courtesay of Kevin.  He found this on his shirt after cutting grass.  I wouldn't flush it until after I took it's picture.  I desperately needed a bug!



No comments:

Post a Comment