The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unplugged...

as they say.  I've spent the last few days at the beach with my BFF since high school.  No computer.  Only my old Kodak point and shoot.  I took very few pictures. We talked. We read.  We sat on the beach.  We enjoyed every minute.  We haven't gone away be ourselves since before I got married.  We plan to do this again next year.

Here's one just after sunrise from our room. 


The new theme for this week is storyboard.  I have no idea how to do one and spent a good part of today searching for an online tutorial, without luck.  I'll try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy,
    Absolutely beautiful! Hope you are having a good time. We all need time away from our everyday life once in a while, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete