The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Friday, August 13, 2010

A week in my life (Wed, Thurs, Fri)

I will be all caught up after today's post. 

This guy will not look at me when I have the camera in my hand.  A profile is the best I can do.  He's a major part of my life and I start every day of every week by taking him for a walk. 

This next shot is boring but it's part of every week, usually most days.  Pool maintenance is unavoidable if you want a clean pool to swim in!


This last shot is growing on me.  I had an idea and had to adjust it several times to get the look I wanted!  Several comps. A few different depth of field settings. I considered this the best of the bunch and tried to process it.  I had learned how to install Actions for PSE this morning via video link on the Pioneer Woman's website.  I installed a bunch of her Actions and tried several of them before deciding that this one would pass muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment