The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A week in my life (Mon, Tues, Wed)

I've been upstate for a few days, unplugged as they say.  No cable TV.  No internet. Sporadic cell phone service.  I took only a few shots each day and didn't even review them on my computer.  Here are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday's shoots.  I'm adding one more just so you can see, I ride!

Kevin learned to tile this week.  This is our project for this year...installing a wood stove on the porch.  

We took three trips to two different Home Depots.  The first one didn't have everything we needed.  Then a third trip to buy some trim molding and to return the extra supplies.

We did have some fun though.  I carted this thing up in the back of the Ram.


No comments:

Post a Comment