The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Philadelphia Flower Show

I had the best time at the Flower Show this year.  I can still remember my first time up there and how amazed I felt and in awe I was at the time and effort it took to create such beautiful displays.  It's now many years later, and I'm no longer totally amazed.  I actually expect that level of achievement, or more, each time I go. It got to the point where I almost felt let down.  That really mad me sad.  This year, however, was different.  I was looking at it through new eyes or should I say lenses...camera lenses!  When you spend time enjoying your hobby with others who enjoy it too, it makes for one fun filled day.  Thanks to Connie, Renee and Andi for letting me tag along with you gals.  I enjoyed sharing the knowledge I've gained with you and seeing how contagious it can be!!  A few of my shots posted here are with a lens that Connie rented.  It was a real treat to use top notch glass!































No comments:

Post a Comment