The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, March 31, 2011

In a slump...

I haven't felt like shooting for a while.  I literally haven't picked up my camera in almost two weeks.  My house is now clean and the laundry is caught up, but I'm not having any fun!  We've been busy with some projects that are way overdue.  This shot was the start of the first project.  It's almost complete but it's raining and not very pretty, so you'll have to wait to see the end result.  I actually stood in the garage doorway to take this because I could have sworn that both Michael and the tree were coming down right where I stood!  My son does this stuff for fun...okay, he did used to do it for a living, but it's one of the reasons I need to see my hairstylist regularly these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment