The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring 2011

Spring has always been my favorite time of year.  It's filled with hope and promise and new beginnings.    As I was walking Kody this morning I wishing that I had my camera. The sun was gorgeous.  The birds were singing and the flowers and trees were beginning to bloom.  As soon as I got home I picked up my camera out into the yard to see what possibilities awaited.


1 comment:

  1. Kathy I think that the pink cherry type blossoms are my favorite. Totally card worth - but you do an outstanding job with the flowers. What lens were you using at the flower show?

    ReplyDelete