The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Home

For one of my 52 week projects, this week's theme is "home."  Of course I procrastinated waited until Kevin was expected home for the weekend.  When he comes home neither him nor his stuff usually makes it to his bedroom!  He likes to sleep on my couch, much to my dismay! And for a weekend I won't complain too much because it's wonderful to have all my guys under the same roof! 

Today Kevin was packing up to go back to school when I snapped this shot of home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment