The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love! ~William Ward

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playing catch-up!

Aackkkk!  I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  Now that the holidays are behind us and the house has been returned to order, or at least the lived-in version of order, I've decided to take part in a few challenges.  One of them is posted on my other blog, here. 52 on Friday is a blog circle of photographers from all over the world who post their interpretation of a weekly theme and then link another photographer's blog to their post.  If you click on the links in each blog you will go in a complete circle, ending at the same blog you started from.  It's a lot of fun to see each photographer's take on the theme!
I'll post shots for the remaining  two challenges on this blog, so that no one gets confused with the blog circle.  I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with all three since I am working full time right now, but I really want to try to keep my camera in my hands a bit more than I managed last year!  Here are the new shots I've posted so far. 

Time of the Day-taken with my Smart phone..not bad if I do say so myself!


Textures


Chaos and/or Order so I did my version of both!





And one for "winter"

1 comment: